DREIA Mentoring Program
“Change Your Life” Real Estate Mentoring for 2019
Making money in real estate investing is a life-changing experience. We have helped many students do just that and you too can change your life with focus, persistence and determination with our mentoring program.
The Real Estate Mentoring Program focuses on wholesaling as its core structure. Whether you want passive income from rental properties, to rehab and sell retail, or to flip properties for fast cash, wholesaling is the basis for real estate investing success. Many new rehabbers over-pay for properties because they believe they can create equity by rehabbing. This is true but only if they can sell for a profit. Learning to wholesale allows rehabbers to get deals they may not have been able to previously.
The Program entails a 2-day intensive training experience. The first day covers the way the Program works and the education you need to get started making offers very quickly. The essence of success in real estate investing is making offers and following up. The second half of the second day we will be setting up each Mentor Student with her or his online presence for evaluating properties and making written offers on houses and multi-family properties. One year of this proprietary service, along with offer-calculating software, is included with the program.
Our team has over 100 years of combined experience and we will be available to every student to help you get deals as quickly as possible and be a “safety net” so you stay out of trouble. No other mentoring system that we are aware of provides the ongoing personal attention in your local market. For experienced investors, we have offered an option that does not require you to split your first two deals with us. For new students with little or no experience, the deal-splitting is an incentive to work with you to get deals completed.
There are no upsells to more expensive programs or other speakers pitching additional products. This is a “no holds barred Program so let’s get deals done!” We provide the support that is needed including timely changes in market conditions. Students must do the work needed to get deals – all of which will be laid out with schedules of what to do and when to do it. It doesn’t matter whether you will have full-time or part-time involvement. Full-time Students would expect to put in 4 to 6 hours a day and part-time Students 1 to 2 hours a day.
Once a Student gets a deal under contract, we work closely to ensure that the deal is sold through our exclusive list of buyers (more than 8,000 at this time.) Once a buyer is found, we continue to take the Student through the closing and all the paperwork and details involved in the transaction. The Student’s success is all important for the Program, whether he or she is changing careers or just supplementing other income.
Students will receive all the software and documents that they need to get started. Some additional tools are required that are not the property of the Program. These include a comparable and prospecting software such as REIFAX.com and contracting software from ALTAStar.com if the Student is not an active real estate agent. Your first year subscriptions are included in the Program’s cost.)
Our partners at DREIA have developed a keen niche in rehabbing high-end properties while Nancy and I rehabbed for 25 years and been an investor for over 44 years. So, you’ll get the insights you need if this is one of the niches you pick. We have designed the program so incoming Students do not have to have money or credit to do deals. We provide a Letter of Credit to students if they have no Proof of Funds themselves. We will even fund 100% of the deals at super-low transactional funding rates.
After a student completes the two qualifying deals in the program, coaching remains. Should a Student decide to sell deals through our exclusive buyers list, we would split the profit on deals at a preferential rate.
Because we are active investors, we have assembled what we believe are the finest professionals to support our organization. They include, but are not limited to, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, insurance agents and public adjustors. We also work with real estate agents and brokers who are investor friendly and short sale negotiators who do the hard work in getting pre-foreclosures negotiated for you.
We want your learning curve to be minimized as much as possible, but you will still need to do homework, make offers and persistently follow-up your leads. If you do not put in the time to do the work required, the Program will not work for you. If you do as we say and put in the time required, whether part time or full time, you should succeed. If you quit doing the work, we guarantee you will fail. There are no excuses for failure, you may encounter yield signs and road blocks in your career but there is no speed limit on your success.
Simply wanting an amazing change in your life is not enough. You will have to work to get it and we can show you the way to achieve it, but we need your help to learn and earn at the same time.
Here are a few of the topics with the information you will be given to get started immediately –
1.“Getting Started” – Setting up your business, home office, types of legal entities, office equipment or software needed to get you started finding deals in just days.
2. “Financial Freedom Worksheet” – This software works to forecast what you need to do to achieve your personal goals and how long it will take.
3. “How to Earn Over $200,000 a month” – Step-by-Step tactics and techniques used by Super Star Students to achieve this unbelievable success. PS – this is not gross commissions, but Net Profits after expenses.
4. “Trilogy of Truths” – Use these simple three-word phrases as guidelines to free you from the power drainof day-to-day struggles.
5. “Documentation, Contracting and Required Disclosures” – You will have access to everything you need and be trained in how to use each bullet-proof document. If you are not a real estate agent, the FAR/BAR contracts must be leased which are provided with the Program.
6. “How to Find Deals” – We will detail over 180 ways to find deals and use internet methods that most people don’t know exist. On the second day of the Program’s Quick Start we will do exact examples. PLUS, you get my exclusive program “SUPER FREDDY”, included for one year. Freddy helps you price your offer and the SUPER FREDDY includes search templates to immediately zero in on motivated sellers.
7. “Qualifying Deals” – The ways to pre-qualify deals using software provided. You’ll also have scripts of what to say to sellers and buyers (your real income source) so you can pre-screen out the “dead beats” and get deals with equity in them without leaving your office. Most importantly, how to determine what you can really sell properties for in today’s market – either wholesale or retail.
8. “Structuring Deals with No Money” – Discover how to make deals work with little or no money so you don’t have to buy and hold properties just to sell them wholesale. Besides learning it from us, you will get my proprietary software (“Deal or No Deal Software”) that will do the calculations and all the possible offers you can make.
9. “Time Management for Super Stars” – We all have the same amount but in this Course you’ll see how Super Star Students make the best of it – often working part time and caring for children.
10. “Exit Strategies” – You will learn what exit strategies (selling) are available for any type of property including those seemingly impossible to sell properties. We include both single family and multi-family property evaluation techniques. We will also show you how to build a buyers list while we market your wholesale deals for you – never again a fear of “Who will buy it?”
11. “Negotiating Deals with Sellers & Buyers” – You learn how to work with sellers and buyers to close deals. This part of the process is so important that we work with you on each deal including the offers, the counteroffers and negotiation tactics that really work.
12. “Selling the Deal” – Whether it’s a wholesale, wholetail to retail, or retail deal, you will learn how to sell QUICKLY and for the most possible profit available and use our exclusive list to sell your deals.
13. “Closings” – Learn what to expect on every line of the HUD-1, and how to make more money at each closing. We will review your contracting and closing docs before you go to closing – remember, we are your partners in these deals.
14. “Summary of the 8 Steps of a Real Estate Deal” – An in-depth look at how the “Life Cycle of a Real Estate Deal” comes together from initially finding motivated sellers to wiring the profits to your bank account. Each step is delved into in great detail, so the process is simplified, and you are able to reproduce the Action Steps needed for each unique operation. The Summary is a Flow Chart of “If This Happens Then Do This” to take the confusion out of what to do next for investors.
15. “Luncheon Video” – A few hours of actual Students discussing their personal shortcomings and failures and the solvable reasons to overcome them.
16. “Extensive Frequently Asked Questions” – Answered for you in an audio format so you can listen to them in your car while you drive around.
17. “Glossary of Real Estate Terms” – When you need an answer that you can’t find on Google® we have them here for you.
18. “Super Star Students” – What they did in their own words to achieve often unbelievable personal goals and the probloms they faced and overcame.
19. “Overcoming ANY Fear” – I thoroughly cover how to overcome the 28 Fears that paralyze most investors some time in their career – often when they are first getting started.
20. “The 5 Types of Wholesaling” – Most investors discuss wholesaling in one format but in fact the other four types are where the real money can be – most “gurus” aren’t even aware of at least two or more of these unique real estate niches.
21. “Finding all the Private Money You can Ever Use” – A complete course on raising private money effortlessly from two different sources - “Safe Money “ and “Tax Deferred or Tax Free Accounts”.
22. “Probates” – Understanding how probates work and how to prospect for this HUGE profit stream for savvy investors.
23. “Tax certificates and Tax Deeds” – How to make real money without having to buy either certificates or tax deeds, where to find them and how to convince sellers to go with you!
24. “Driving for Dollars” – A complete Course on this MOST Valuable source of huge profits for investors. How to find them, how to find sellers who have disappeared and how to maximize your profits in these deals.
25. “Short Sales Course” – How to find them, how to get the best possible deals from lenders and how to increase your profits once you have them under contract.
26. “Rehabbing to Massive Profits” – For those investors who want to do traditional “flips” this is the
information source you need – info acquired from over 50 years of actual rehabbing successes and failures.
27. “REO’s” – How to make these often-tough deals work and how to handle tough Asset Managers to get the best possible profit.
28. “Buy the Notes and Foreclose” – A complete Course on how to use Notes to get deals well below market, how to sell your Notes, how to offer them to the homeowners and all the other options you have once you own the Note.
29. “Lease Options” – The techniques and tactics of how to purchase properties at full market value and turn them into rental cash cows.
30. “Land Trusts” – A Complete Course on Land Trusts and their use for real estate investors. Anything you have heard about them is probably true but in these materials I disclose the facts and what to do to keep yourself out of legal problems.
31. “Should You Be A Realtor” – This is an “age-old” question, but it’s answered in this Course and you will see firsthand the advantages and disadvantages of being licensed.
32. “Hybridism” – The ONLY Course of its kind in the industry. If you are thinking of becoming licensed or are already licensed, you have the Biggest Opportunity in the past 50 years to earn more commissions, fees and net profits than you could have ever dreamed – step-by-step how to do exactly this! This Course has never been sold to the public – Students Only!
33. “The Tool Box” – All the proven documents you’ll ever need to do deals and if you need others, they will be available!
34. “When You Get a Signed Contract” - Now the time has come to sell what you have under contract and this is the complete Course that provides the Step-by-Step instructions to close the deal and make your
career take off. We use our massive buyers list to find those buyers until you get your list up to speed.
35. “And Much, Much More!” – Yes, the above is just the start of what you’ll have access to but the real under pinning of your Success will be hard work on your part and our commitment to helping you every step of the way!
If you are interested in participating in a life-changing program that will give you all the tools, personal support, and encouragement you need for a career change, please follow the link below to fill out the Mentoring application.
Jim Pamplin and Viju Koottungal, co-chairs of DREIA, are both graduates of the Mentoring Program. Did they have to join? No. They joined because, despite their experience, they knew there was great value in being with like-minded and successful investors.
We will contact you after we receive your Application and do either a one-on-one interview or a phone interview – whichever works best for you.
Thank you for applying for this life changing Program!Dade Real Estate Investors Association, Inc., www.DREIA.org 209 NE 95th Street Suite 7 Miami Shores, FL 33138 305-758-3133; fax 786-513-3174; [email protected]